Jacqui Whiteford is a Professional Leadership and Culture Change Coach and Mentor, a speaker, a wife and a mother to two young girls.
Jacqui has spent her life being intrigued by human behavior, spending her time reading, learning and attending many self-development programs, conferences and workshops to fulfill her greater purpose to help businesses grow through developing their business culture. She is living proof that after having invested in her own personal development, that she has been able to reach her own personal and career objectives.
She has worked in sales from a very young age starting in her family business and has over 22 years with a major leading financial company where she looked after clients and assisted them reach their financial goals. The last 8 of those years was with the ultra-high net worth individuals from industries such as Lawyers, Medical Specialists, Accountants, Entrepreneurs, CEO, CFO and many Company Directors.
Being able to understand our behaviours and the WHAT, WHY and HOW we do things is one of Jacqui’s biggest passions. To assist individuals, businesses, companies and teams to work more efficiently, be more productive and get greater results both in their personal and professional lives is where Jacqui performs at her best.
Jacqui has been guest speaker at small business events and has coached many individuals and assisted them achieve things they didn’t think were possible, helped overcome fears that where holding them back and enabled them to be the person they aspired to be in all areas of their life.
“Jacqui’s life coaching knowledge is exceptional and also gave me the confidence to pursue career options that I hadn’t considered before. I am thankful to Jacqui for helping to turn my situation around and I feel like I’m finally where I need to be in life”
Jacqui’s qualifications include:-
- Certified Level II Practitioner & Profiler of Meta Dynamics
- Extended DISC Accredited Level II consultant.
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Deep State Re-patterning
- Associate Member of the International Coach Guild
- Member of Thought Dynamics
- Trainer of Coaching certified in How to Run a Successful Workshop
- Analysing and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Diploma of Financial Planning 1-4
- Time Management
- Coping with change
- Problem Solving
- Effective Leadership
- Workplace Representatives One
- Workplace Representatives Two (Advanced)
- Negotiating Skills and Workplace Reform
- Cohen Brown Sales Training
Read what our clients have to say on our Testimonials page.